Book your vaccine
Online or over the phone
Immunisations for individuals or groups can be booked online or over the phone. You can also change or cancel your booking online.
- Book online: Book My Vaccine (external link)
- Book over the phone: 0800 28 29 26 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday).
Find more information on booking a vaccine, or how to get specific support for your needs.
Visit your healthcare provider or pharmacy
Your local healthcare provider, hauora or pharmacy may also be offering COVID-19 imunisations. To find out, call them directly or visit the Healthpoint website.
If you want to book a Novavax vaccine
Browse the vaccination site map to find a location near you that can administer Novavax.
Select the filter 'Novavax ages 12+ only' under 'Vaccine type'.
Accessible immunisation centres
Some immunisation centres are fully accessible. Your family, whānau and support workers can also get their vaccine with you. Find an accesible vaccination site on Healthpoint.
You can talk to the disability team who have direct experience with disability. They can support you with:
- accessibility arrangements and getting mobility assistance at different centres
- getting your vaccine safely
- home immunisations
- any effects the vaccine may have on you or your medications.
The disability team is available Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.
- Call: 0800 28 29 26 and choose option 2
- Free text: 8988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get immunised at home
Anyone who has difficulty leaving their home safely may be able to get immunised at home.
Talk to your doctor or call the COVID Vaccination Healthline on 0800 28 29 26 to talk about what options will best meet your needs.